I love nothing more than rewarding myself with a delicious banana after an epic workout! By far my favourite fruit, I am sure to have one post training as a great source or energy for my repair and recovery. These gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free muffins are a really fun and delicious way to enjoy the flavour and health benefits of bananas, with the added sexiness of real vanilla bean, honeycomb and coconut.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED (Makes 10)
- 4 organic eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 4 super riupe bananas, mashed up
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tablespoons raw honey, maple syrup or coocnut nectar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
HOW IT'S DONE
- Get started by preheating the oven to 180 degrees and lining a muffin tray with coconut oil.
- In one bowl, mix all of the wet ingredients, making sure they are combined really well.
- In a separate bowl mix all the dry ingredients well, then make the magic by putting them both together and mixing amazingly until smooth and battery!
- Fill your muffin tray with the mixture and cook in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- To ensure they are cooked insert a skewer or knife and if it’s clean when removed, they’re done legends!