Yep, you heard me correctly, white bread. oh, but without the grains, gluten or fillers. This light loaf is perfect for those wanting bread to start your day! Packed full of nutrients from chia seeds and coconut oil, you wont need much to feel full and happy.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 50 g coconut flour sifted
- 150 g almond meal sifted
- 5 TBS psyllium seed powder
- 1 TBS white chia seeds
- 1 TBS baking powder
- Generous pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- 1 1/2 TBS apple cider vinegar
- 12 free range eggs
- 120 ml organic coconut oil
HOW IT'S DONE
- Preheat your oven to a lovely and warm 140°C. And grease a loaf tin with some coconut oil and line the base and sides with baking paper. I don't get too fiddly here, just press one piece down until it sticks.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Then add in the coconut oil, eggs, apple cider vinegar and mix really well to be sure everything is combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin and spread out evenly. It may need a little bang on the bench to flatten! I just woke my dog! haha!
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes, or until a skewer inserted in the centre comes out clean. Remove from the oven and allow to cool a little in the tin before turning out onto a wire rack.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.