Every mouthful of this quick and easy meal provides you with vitamin D, antioxidants, B vitamins for energy and great quality sources of fat and protein. Plus the added benefits of the wild mushrooms are known to have anti-viral and anti-fungal properties to help support the body’s immune defences.
What You'll Need
- 400 grams lamb mince
- 1/2 onion, grated or chopped finely
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon almond meal
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons Nature's Way Wild Mushrooms Powder
How It's Done
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients really well until evenly distributed and perfectly combined. The eggs and almond meal will act as a binding agent.
- Using your hands, roll the mixture into 4 even sized balls and flatten into patties.
- Cook your burgers in Nature's Way Coconut Oil for 3-4 minutes each side.
- Serve on grilled mushrooms, topped with sliced fresh tomato, grated beetroot, avocado and some fresh herbs if you have any on hand.
Nature’s Way Super Wild Mushrooms is a blend of 3 superfood mushrooms Shiitake, Enoki & Chanterelle that delivers beneficial phytonutrients that are known to help support the immune system. Every spoonful also provides vitamin D, antioxidants, B vitamins for energy and stamina. It is known to have anti-viral and antifungal properties to help support the body’s immune defences. Nature’s Way Super Wild Mushrooms delivers the fresh taste of garden mushrooms in an easy and convenient way to boost your nutritional needs.