Three simple ingredients is all you will need for this dark, decadent and delicious raw chocolates. When making your own chocolate is this simple there is no excuse not to treat yourself or someone special.
What You'll Need
- 100 grams cacao butter or coconut oil, melted
- 100 grams raw cacao powder
- 40 grams raw honey, maple syrup or coconut nectar
How It's Done
- Melt down the cacao butter or coconut oil with the cacao powder and sweetener of choice until well combined and smooth. You can use a whisk to help combine the ingredients here.
- Pour your chocolate into silicone heart shaped moulds, set in the fridge or freezer for 30 to 40 minutes or until firm.
- Once set push your chocolates out of the moulds and present on a tray dusted with some extra raw cacao powder.
Note: If you don't have any chocolate moulds, this chocolate can be made as a slab by pouring it onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and once set, breaking it into shards or smaller pieces.
I always use Nature’s Way Super Cacao because it is ideal for people seeking:
– Improved mood and energy levels
– Super-strong antioxidant boost
– Improved immunity and anti-ageing support