Nothing better than a dinner that takes no time at all but tastes phenomenal all the same! For me, that is how food should be. Quick, simple and delicious! Everybody should be able to enjoy real food, fast.
Check out these spicy pork burgers with the added superfood goodness of chia seeds.
What You'll Need for 4 Burgers
- 500 grams pork mince
- 1/2 onion, finely diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1 egg, to bind
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil to fry them in
- In a bowl, mix together the pork mince, onion, garlic, chia seeds, chilli powder, hot paprika and egg until well combined.
- Using your hands, roll your mixture into four equal sized balls and flatten slightly. Place into your fry pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- I've served mine alongside slow roasted sweet potatoes marinated in coconut oil and sweet paprika, and crispy cauliflower florets dusted with cumin powder, ground coriander and pink salt.
This dish is packed full of superfood goodness. FInd out more:
Nature’s Way Super Coconut Oil is possibly nature’s healthiest oil! Pure, unrefined and island fresh, no other oil compares to it’s cooking versatility and amazing healthy benefits. 100% organic, Super Coconut Oil is great for:
– Hair and skin health
– Fighting cravings
– Weight Management
Feel Chia-tastic with Nature’s Way Super Chia. A great source of fibre, protein and omega-3, chia seeds have gone from being an Aztec staple in the 1500’s to one of the most commonly used ‘Superfoods’ in Australia today.
Nature’s Way Super Chia Seeds contains:
– 9x the omega-3 of salmon
– 2x more protein than eggs
– 2x more fibre than oats
– 5x more calcium than milk